Sunday, July 08, 2012

To My Darling : Always & In All Ways

::...I have somewhere surely, lived a life of joy with you...::
- To A Stranger, Walt Whitman









Sometimes, it just happens, that you wake-up and realize that the way you have always thought about anything, has changed shape.  I want to tell you about it.  I don't know where you are but I know you are happy and well.

You made me laugh today as I imagined you laughing at me when I told one of my friends over breakfast that "I look good on paper!"

I lingered in the space where your hand caressed my hair and gave me a hug.  In your hug I felt like a favorite chew toy, and that thought filled me with joy.

Last night, while I was having dinner with a group of friends, I could imagine you.  Being super silly, you did a little dance, waltzed over to me, and twirled us around the spaciousness of home.

This morning we washed home grown tomatoes at the faucet!  They were perfect and yummy!

See you soon my love.
P.S. I live in Mexico!



Pin It Now!

No comments: